Parallel Thematic Session 4
Sharing Good Practices on Open Government Implementation through South-South and Triangular Cooperation
Date and Time:
15 October 2018 | 15.00 – 15.30
- Head of Mission, USAID Indonesia
- Yanuar Nugroho
Deputy Chief of Staff, Executive Office of the President, Republic Indonesia
- Andreas Sihotang
Wahana Visi Indonesia
- Representative of ABC Agency Brazil (tbc)
Director for Technical Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Government of Indonesia has been working to champion the implementation of open government. The efforts made are not only belong to the central government but also local. One of the key driver of open government implementation in Indonesia is through the South-South and Triangular Cooperation (SSTC). This session aims to showcase Indonesia’s achievement and local innovations in implementing open government as well as to promote Indonesia’s capacity in SSTC, particularly on open government.
1. What are examples for successful open government implementation? How are they documented?
2. What are effective strategies to utilize SSTC to promote open government?
3. What can development partners do to support SSTC?